LED TUBE LIGHTS / NEON LED TUBES

scoots

i would like to know which led tube lighting to use for the full (color) fx spectrum for dmx control? i tried doing a search but just came up with a bunch of led tube lights but no idea what is the right one. if anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it.
maybe pics or video links woul help me.

THANX!

I want to build a wall of tubes for fx on stage. I.e., in the background, and fx like fire, water, and smooth psychedelic transitions.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not LED tubes will give you the effect you're looking for. You're end product would be much better using a Soft LED Screen

proxy.php

You can always go with flexible RGB strip lighting, which connects almost directly to a DMX controller. You can get it in a waterproof version, which has a semi-rigid housing that would be close a tube. The soft LED screen is cool, but is probably incredibly pricey.

ok yeah thanx everyone. VERSA TUBES is what I was looking for! those are the ones I seen at this years Exotic Erotic Ball in S.F. CA. I did the lighting for the VIP room side hall at the cowpalace. but yes, those are the tubes I want. thanx again!
S.R.
Posted via Mobile Device

now one more question. what program is the perfect choice to run those Versa Tubes the way they should be.
Posted via Mobile Device

In either case, in order to get a nice image on them, your going to need a media server of sorts, which is what I think the perfect control question was about?

now one more question. what program is the perfect choice to run those Versa Tubes the way they should be.

There are others on here with more experience as to which one you want, but I am fairly sure youll want some sort of media server on those buggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back