Control/Dimming Lite Puter DP-2401

wah0808

For a few years now I've been looking for a DMX controlled 24 channel dry contact unit to replace a manual (home brew cir. 1975+-) lighting switch board.

DSC00059.JPG

Until now all the solutions I found were $1000+, way more than the $0 budget of a volunteer technician / lighting Dir.

I came accross this one recently from Lite-Puter... After reading the few threads here that even mention Lite-Puter it seem that they make a solid; though low end; product.

Has anyone used the DP-2401 24 channel DMX dry contact relay?

Has anyone had any dealings with them from a sales point of view?

At $265 it's a managable price...

Any thoughts or comments?

The reason I can't go with dimmers is because this unit would be replacing a switch board (of sorts) that currently controls two relay panels, one 12 relay panel that is about 40 years old (at least) and another that is even older.

As for some of the other company suggestions, it all comes down to money, it's probably going to be out of pocket for me and those solutions are just WAY too expensive for something that would only be use for two weeks, every two years... unless I can make up cables to use it on other projects, none of which I can think of right now...

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back