The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Jan 29, 2008.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    A more politically-correct term for "strike," removing the scenery and taking down the lighting and storing or returning the costumes and properties used at the end of a production. Most commonly used with a rented or non-resident space. It can also imply that the show is moving on to a performance in another venue. British English term is "Bump-Out."

    Antonym: Load-In.
    Also see: Strike.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice