Looking for a good Wash fixture

jagwirez

Making plans to upgrade lighting in my church. I am going to use some Chauvet Colorstrips along the floor and few spots on the wall to give nice column effects.

I am also looking for some fixtures to wash the ceiling and other parts of the walls. The colorstips don't have a high enough degree to give a big wash. Any ideas on things. Looking mostly for LED-rgb, and low budget range. Any ideas are welcome!

Making plans to upgrade lighting in my church. I am going to use some Chauvet Colorstrips along the floor and few spots on the wall to give nice column effects.

I am also looking for some fixtures to wash the ceiling and other parts of the walls. The colorstips don't have a high enough degree to give a big wash. Any ideas on things. Looking mostly for LED-rgb, and low budget range. Any ideas are welcome!

I don't think LED-rgb and low budget really go together when talking about replacing conventional sanctuary lighting with LED. Anyway... As for ideas, a few years ago we went with 70 Philips Color Kinetics, 35 a side bounced off the white ceiling. It's works well, but did take a little getting used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back