looking for a specific chrome LED Par 64 fixture

jcander2

I am looking for an LED Par 64 fixture that has digital controls, daisy chain with power, chrome, and the memory function in the case power cuts off - the settings are all saved. Ideally it would be the fixture on this website

LED Par 64 Super Bright Backdrop Light - Produces Any Color! - Event Decor Direct - North America's

EXCEPT the fixture needs to be chrome instead of black. My business partner does not want black, because he is worried about it scratching up then it starts to look horrible. Apparantly chrome par cans hide scratches much better than black ones. Any advice is appreciated

Just look like Chinese LED PARs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think any of these have actual memory its all done through the controller or pre-programmed in and not able to be changed. Pretty much any LED fixture will be able to do what your require albeit the Par fixtures I've seen don't have digital controls. These are also very similar to cheap knock off chinese fixtures (wouldn't be surprised if they are).

If you could explain more on what these would be used for what type of controller you have we may be able to offer better advice on fixtures than these.

There is a difference. Some LED units when they lose DMX automatically go into sound active mode or simply run their programs, or even shut off.

He wants an LED unit that will retain the scene when DMX is dropped.

1. LED Par 64 fixture
  2. that has digital controls,
  3. daisy chain with power,
  4. chrome,
  5. and the memory function in the case power cuts off - the settings are all saved
1. No problem there
2. Assuming you mean an LED panel and not DIP switch es for address and mode settings?
3. This may the the toughest, as fixture manufacturers can't seem to understand why we don't want to use cube tap s and 12/3 SO cord to carry (often) <0.5A between fixtures. Are PowerCon connectors okay?
4. Almost every mfg. who makes a black one in a spun aluminum can also offers it in polished, but not exactly chrome. Personally, I'd prefer black and just learn to treat them better. Sew up some velour drawstring bags or something.
5. Some confusion here, Did you mean "retain DMX address/settings" during power down, or "Hold last look" in case of data loss?

Off the top of my head, the only fixture that meets, approximately, all of the criteria above is the ETC Desire series, but I'm sure that's not what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back