ls9 efx question

gbirdsall

hey guys
I have been beating my head over this and am pretty sure that im over looking something simple.

I have a 3 piece band with a single singer, singer on ch21, band on ch 22-25.
I have plate reverb loaded in rack 7.
A fellow audio engineer was telling me that I can have the reverb controlled on a fader in the same layer.
Can someone chime in and talk me through the propper patch to allow that.

thanks

I HATE those knobs and always put the effects returns on faders (typically 25+). You can do it several ways, but I've found what works for me is doing it through the rack setup. So press the two rack buttons at the same time to get to the rack overview page. On the far right of the individual EFX rack is the patch for the returns. Yours will say "St1L," "St1R," and so on. Highlight the current patch, hit enter, then just change the patch to whatever you want it to be. Ta da!

I HATE those knobs and always put the effects returns on faders (typically 25+). You can do it several ways, but I've found what works for me is doing it through the rack setup. So press the two rack buttons at the same time to get to the rack overview page. On the far right of the individual EFX rack is the patch for the returns. Yours will say "St1L," "St1R," and so on. Highlight the current patch, hit enter, then just change the patch to whatever you want it to be. Ta da!

+1 This is in my opinion the best way to do this. It gives you channel EQ also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back