LTC to MTC on Windows

SanTai

For mac there is a fantastic little program called Lockstep, by figure 53. Figure 53 | Lockstep | LTC synchronization, no hardware needed

It is a software solution that translates LTC to MTC. And it is very inexpensive.

I have searched for something similar to Windows but have not been able to find any software solution. Neither have I found any hardware solutions that output MTC on usb.(For a reasonable price)

Is there possible to translate SMPTE to MTC on a budget for windows?

You could almost certainly make something that does this in MAX/MSP though that isn't a particularly affordable or easy solution to the problem.

You could almost certainly make something that does this in MAX/MSP though that isn't a particularly affordable or easy solution to the problem.

Max the Ableton development kit? I did some research but i could not find any clue if it had any support for decoding LTC on the audio input

Max the Ableton development kit? I did some research but i could not find any clue if it had any support for decoding LTC on the audio input

Cycling 74 MAX/MSP. I don't know whether it will do that for you automatically but you could definitely create a patch yourself that does it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back