Martin Magnum 2000 Remote Part number

Hello all,

I have a Martin Magnum 2000 Hazer (ironic, no?). And I am missing the button for the Smoke feature on the Remote. The remote plugs to the hazer via XLR. I have looked all over the internet for the part or something related, and no luck.

Does anyone by chance have the part number? and better yet, does anyone know the ideal place to find said part. I have called Martin, but they were no help whatsoever, sadly.

Thank you

Michael Wolmer
Electrics Administrator
Utah Shakespearean Festival
2009 Summer Season

Do you have to hold the switch, does it lock in position?

Once you determine these things along with physical dimensions you can begin looking for a replacement.

It is a simple button, that you must hold down. It looks nearly identical to the buttons on the Expression 2x, although it is black, and without the LED.

Thank you.

Michael,

The two remote control PN's and $ I find are the following:

90758020 "Remote Control" "COMPLETE DMX INTERFACE (OPTIONAL EXTRA)" (described as DMX interface module) List Price is somewhere around $160 plus shipping

90760200 "Remote Control" "COMPLETE REMOTE CONTROL" List price is somewhere around $100 plus shipping

You can purchase one from your friendly neighborhood Martin dealer...but I'd discuss with them which unit you have to make sure you get the right replacement part.

I'd also suggest giving Martin one more chance to help you. Call them and ask for Keith Schepperly...and tell him Abby Tutorow of On Location Lighting suggested you talk to him. If you had trouble with someone else there not helping you, please tell him that also. They try really hard to take good care of end users...and they want to know when someone's unhappy.

EDIT: After re-reading your post, I realize I may have misunderstood your request. There is no part number listed for "just" the button on the spare/replacement parts list. Martin should be able to give you that information, though.
-Abby
Martin dealer, among other hats I wear.

Last edited:
Thank you both. That really helps. Any suggestions as to where I can find such a momentary switch?

if you are in a time crunch, your local RadioShack should have a few momentary switches as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back