Martin Maxxyz Console

If I remember it's either around the same as a GrandMA or way less, I can't remember.

Same digit count. Close enough.

To answer a few questions:

MA Lighting Retail Prices (10/6/04):

grandMA; $45,500
grandMA light; $30,500
grandMA ultra-light; $19,800

(Keep in mind those are retail prices. I have seen the grandMA going for 35K new)

Norwegian started using the Maxxyz in Nov. 2003 I believe. The tech you are speaking of is Jason McCulley. He is currently aboard the Dawn and I will be taking over for him soon.

You can be sure for plenty of updates and tons of pictures once I go aboard the Dawn.

In reading "the Dawn" I inserted "the Darwin" and had all kinds of thoughts about both decoration and chances for returning from the cruise. A whole new "Love Boat" meets "Survivor" type of theme boat. Hey if they can totally screw up "Gilligan's Island" into some lame "Survivor" knock off, a cruise ship will be next. Remember you heard it here first thus I get the royalties.

Watched 15min of Gilligan today during lunch, will have been much better in less a game show and more a test of getting off the island in a real way given this was the basis of the origional TV show. Hey, I'm a real millionare, big deal as you compete for a life preserver. Hit the coconut with the hammer and send the life preserver up the rope etc. Stupid! Will have been much better to present problems such as a 18" hole in a boat to patch or various current and raft challenges, if not just abandonig them with cameras pre-set and making it a group challenge to get off instead of winner takes all on some beach with a host and lots of crew.

Other reason I mention this is beyond you being an old salt now or soon to be in more than just lighting, or having passed King Neptunes' party in the near future, can we call you "the Captain" as your new title in a more benevolent way than a seamen? :) Have fun out there or in prepping as a land lubber a few more months.

Before you go, you might check out the movies Ghost Ship and what's that one with Christoper Lee about a cruise ship trapped some 40 or so years under the sea? Never know when it might be useful. :lol:

ship said:
In reading "the Dawn" I inserted "the Darwin" and had all kinds of thoughts about both decoration and chances for returning from the cruise. A whole new "Love Boat" meets "Survivor" type of theme boat. Hey if they can totally screw up "Gilligan's Island" into some lame "Survivor" knock off, a cruise ship will be next. Remember you heard it here first thus I get the royalties.

Long hard day at the office Ship?

What, are you inferring that I would push some of my co-workers towards a cruise ship - specifically the "Darwin" line?
Na, it was a decent day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back