Can't touch this! Today during crew call, I was running a cable to a floor pocket. The pocket was under a tab, and when I grabbed it to move it out of the way, I felt a cable in the curtain. Upon further investigation, I discovered that a cable was hanging down from the pipe the tab was on. I also saw that the cable had no end on it, just bare wires! Just then, it swayed a little, hit the curtain, and *POP* it sparked! Somehow, there was a live wire hanging from the rigging of a tab and I had no Idea how it got there, or why it was bare! Scary part was there were kids running around the stage all day due to crew call and one of them could have easily done something stupid like stick it in their mouth or swing from it or something! I traced the cord to the first electric (which had been turned on for worklight) and immediately unplugged it and dropped it from the pipe. It seems like I don't flirt with death as much as death flirts with me!