'Mission Statements'

"We're not happy till you're not happy" was the choice one at my old shop.

Sadly the ones at my current gig are all very corporate, and not nearly as fun.

I like the one we use over at ETC (and many of us carry around on laminated cards in our wallets), "Have fun and make money."

I've even put that tagline on my resume as an objective of my employment there.

While this thread started out in the OT forum I think its a little better suited here in General Advice. I'm a big fan of personal mission statements (especially relevant day to day bits) but lets also expand a little:

What are the mission statements of the company you work for?

Ours is {Our} company, school and community programs are dedicated to enriching lives through innovation in dance

Also my personal one resides in my signature.

one of my personal statements is: Assumptions are Death. Also known as Assuming will make an ***** out of U and ME.

My schoolyear's company is "Telling Stories to Understand the Stranger, Ourselves" (at least thats what I think it is). My personal mission statement is Make art and hopefully get paid enough to buy gas.

The company I do most of my design work with

“Enriching lives through the art form of musical theater.”

My all time favorite ( from a T shirt back when I was working for Amazon as a software engineer )

"Work hard - Have Fun - Make History At Amazon.com you can't do two out of three"

Load-in is Setting up for the Load-Out
Why do they always put those pesky shows in between?

Derek, I saw a shirt that beats yours (which happens to be in my closet somewhere between my lumen freak shirts and VLX one)

The shirt I saw was from some local union and simply read "Remember when you were a dick on the in?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back