New Book on Embedded Electronics for Theatre

gafftapegreenia

CBMod
CB Mods
Thanks to the iSquint post on a new company (Trinculo's Attic), and their new LED candle replacement, I have become aware that there is a new book about to be published on February 10th, 2012 concerning integrating "miniature technology into theatrical props and practicals". I was wondering if anyone might have had a sneak peak at this book, as it's something that I'm rather keen on adding to my library.

Also the company itself looks rather exciting and worth keeping an eye on. Just seeing the way they developed their LED candle was pretty cool.

Last edited:
This does look interesting. I'm not familiar with the author, but they seem to know what they're talking about. Actually, I may even look into attending that workshop in February in NYC. Thanks for the link!

That book does look interesting. And unfortunately, my show will be in previews during the workshop or I would be going as well. I'd be interested to hear how it is.

-Tim

Hi folks!

We have launched the book! It's being offered as both an e-book as a PDF download and a print book. The print version is $39.95 + shipping, while the e-book is currently on sale for $15 through Friday February 17th.

We also have a $5 off coupon code on our facebook page, making it only $10. And when you buy the e-book, you get a $10 off coupon code to use when you buy the print version, letting you check out the e-book to see if you like it before you buy the paper edition.

Happy Blinking!
-- Trinculo's Attic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back