New Canadian user

Hey Folks. Almost every time I put one of my many theatrical questions into google, a link to a thread on this site comes up! Seems like its a super useful site full of knowledgeable and helpful folks. I work at a theater in Ottawa and get to work on a variety of shows, from not for profit musicals to commercial shows.
Freddy

Welcome to CB Freddy! Great to have you here. It is always nice to hear that you have already found the site to be useful, especially when referred from an outside source. Be sure to check out the Wiki and use the search function. ENJOY!

~Dave

Nice to see another fellow Canadian here in the Control Booth. Ottawa eh? I've known a few people from Ottawa in my day.

Which theatre in Ottawa do you happen to work at??

Anyways if you ever have any problems, questions, or interesting stories about theatre this is defiantly a good place to put them! There is a LOAD of information hidden away here from the vast Wiki to the forums with threads on everything from how to make a fake tree to how to make your MAC 500s do what you want them to do.
Have a look around, see if there is anything that sparks you, and post away.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back