New Guy Here in Murray, KY :)

thatactorguy

Hi Everyone!

I'm a 30 year vet of our local 32 year old community theatre, Playhouse in the Park in Murray, KY. Music direction aside, I have done everything there is to do in theatre, from cleaning toilets to acting to running the place as Interim ED, and I'm still having a blast! Located inside a modified 1907 L&N freight train depot, we have 138 seats, basically blackbox style setup with a 36' proscenium, 15' ceiling (14'8" to the grid), and 27' stage depth. Our lighting inventory is (20) 26 degree S4 jr, (4) ParNels, a few Birdies (whose output remind me of Ray-O-Vac flashlights :lol: ) and several coffee cans. Lighting "guts" is a Lightronics TL3256- about to upgrade to a TL2448- and two NSI DS1224 dimmer packs, about to add another 1224.

Mainly here for stalking ;) but have found great discussion on here, so I joined. Just finished Wizard of Oz and are currently rehearsing HSM2. Until I get more people trained, I'm the default LD. Glad to be here, and will be happy to throw in my two cents on occasion...

Don

Welcome, Don!

Don't just stalk, please join in and post!!! Help make the site better.

Glad to have you here. Be sure to make use of the search feature and check out the ever-expanding glossary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back