New LED install

mstaylor

Departed Member
We just installed LED screens, don't know the manufacture, but when the company set them up they have blue lines going throw the images. Obviously it is more noticable in some images than others. They said it was a problem with it trying to read the content, which sounds like a BS answer. I didn't list the equipment because I don't know exactly, but I can check tomorrow. I know I ran cat5E just in case and fiber per the manufacturer. For some reason it came set up for cat5 only so the fiber was not used. The fiber modules came in the other day so it will get switch over.
Any ideas what would cause the blue lines? Remember I am not a video guy at all.

Can you post a picture of it? That might be a start for us to help track down the issue.

I will try to get them booted up. I will go to the building tomorrow and see if I can get some pictures. I should be able to get some pictures today of the equipment. I knew you guys would need a ton more info than I gave you but asn't sure where to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back