New Mem thanks for help already

Hi all - Michael Moran from Amazing Things Arts Center here. We are a small (200 seats for music shows and 110 for theater) we do 4 theater productions a year as part of a 340 show/event schedule. We're a non-profit, we are located in Downtown Framingham, MA.
I was googled to this site as I searched for a short throw followspot solution for our first musical Nunsense AS-MEN. I found - what I believe is excellent advice about using an enhanced s4. volunteers always needed! [email protected]
Amazing Things Arts Center Home Page

[FONT=&quot]Our Mission Statement:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Amazing Things Arts Center brings together a diverse community of artists, arts supporters and arts appreciators of all ages, cultures and interests, through the transformational power of rich and varied art forms that provide a nurturing environment in which to meet, understand and accept each other.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Good to have you here Michael! Glad to hear we have already been of assistance to you. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Yeah really, what Dave said!

The purpose of the ControlBooth is evident and builds a stronger group of technical theater folk. Hats off to Dave Silvernail for getting this big ball of snow rolling as an itty bitty lil' thing.
It is surely a pleasure to learn and share here.

Now for a few rounds of Kum Ba Yah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back