New Member from Boston

Hi all, I'm not actually that new to the Control Booth forums, I just have not posted on anything now, so I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Garrett, I currently work for the American Repertory Theatre as their House Technician for the Zero Arrow Theatre, and also as the Season Assistant Master Electrician for Opera Boston. I also do quite a bit of other freelance master electrician and electrician work around the Boston area.

A belated welcome to CB Garrett! I grew up in Boston, love the ART. However I have since made my way west to UT, but I get back there every now and then to see my family. In any event, as you have been a member for a while, you probably don't need the spiel about posting and searching and such. Enjoy it here!

Good to see another person from the New England area and I also love ART! I'm originally from Martha's Vineyard and I'm going to be moving to Boston in June (currently in Rhode Island finishing up my BA in Theatre,) I hope to see you around and maybe even work together sometime! I currently work for Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Trinity Repertory Company, The Zeiterion and Island Moving Company as Overhire. Hope to see you around! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat or meet up sometime!

What a coincidence, I will just be going up to Boston this weekend.

Let me know if you need some overhire... but my wrench will be in Philadelphia! Ha.

Good to have you aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back