New Member!

DGeggatt

I'm a high school senior and will be graduating very soon. I have become extremely passionate about Technical Theatre throughout my high school years since I ran flys in my first show four years ago. I'm very interested in lighting and have applied to several schools to pursue a Theatre Design Tech Major.

I joined this site not because I feel it will provide a great learning resource for me as I continue to experiment with lighting. I also just enjoy reading other people's posts even if they do not pertain to anything I am doing, I see it as a perfect way to learn new things.

I look forward to remaining a part of the ControlBooth community for years to come, and will be posting my questions quite often.

Thanks!
-Dan

Welcome to CB! Glad you are enjoying the community. Don't hesitate to jump into the conversations! Enjoy your time here.

...it will provide a great learning resource...

Welcome to the ControlBooth Danny! You may find that you'll strengthen your lighting chops by hanging around this bunch awhile. Please feel free to take part within the discussions and share your experiences with the rest of us!

Once again, welcome aboard Danny! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back