Pricing Used Technobeams

looking to unload 4 well-used and fairly well maintained Technobeams to a High School, church, etc.

Each of them are in various states of disrepair (which I'm classifying as we speak). All of them work, but have various motor issues, etc. and all will need new lamps. They'd be valuable to a venue that doesn't have much of an inventory.

Anyone with experience have a ballpark figure I can expect to get for these dinosaurs?

Depending on what motor and what condition the rest of the unit is in I would go as high as $250 for them.

I just bought 2 almost brand new units (one had its effects wheel broken in the mail, I am in the process of filing a claim on it at the moment) for $600 each.

By the way, the Technobeam is still one of my favorite small room moving mirror instruments.

Mike

Depending on what motor and what condition the rest of the unit is in I would go as high as $250 for them.

I just bought 2 almost brand new units (one had its effects wheel broken in the mail, I am in the process of filing a claim on it at the moment) for $600 each.

By the way, the Technobeam is still one of my favorite small room moving mirror instruments.

Mike

Interesting, I too just picked up 2 almost brand new units for $600 each, and one of them has a bad effects rotation motor.

Where did you you buy yours from? I'm curious if its the same company. I bought from Protech on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back