Prop gun that fires

Also, notice that I never referred to any of the prop firearms as a "gun". You never, ever say "gun" in a theatre unless it's in the script or someone has a real gun! Always refer to it as a prop firearm.

@Scenemaster60 is actually politically correct. I would refer to it as a firearm instead of a gun. Mostly because in the rare event that someone actually has a gun in the theater; I've never heard someone scream "HE'S GOT A FIREARM!!" before... It's typically referred to as a gun in that situation. A firearm is a great PC term to get in the habit of using for the subtlty of that reason alone. ... Or maybe I'm just too particular about things like this...

@Scenemaster60 is actually politically correct. I would refer to it as a firearm instead of a gun. Mostly because in the rare event that someone actually has a gun in the theater; I've never heard someone scream "HE'S GOT A FIREARM!!" before... It's typically referred to as a gun in that situation. A firearm is a great PC term to get in the habit of using for the subtlty of that reason alone. ... Or maybe I'm just too particular about things like this...
Actually TECHNICALLY "Guns are on ships" (or such), you couldn't carry one if you tried.... lol sorry, heard that enough from some people. Rifles or "handgun" or Pistol would be correct along with the generic "firearms".

But yes, don't scream about someone having a "prop" "gun" etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back