Questionnaire respondents needed for HNC (Sound Engineering) project

Hi, I need theatre sound engineers/techs who are willing to give up about twenty minutes to half an hour to answer some questions (via email) about digital equipment in the control booth section of the audio signal chain, and whether they prefer digital or analogue equipment for various tasks.

It's for a research project I have to complete as part of my course; would anyone here be willing to get in contact & have a look at the questions?

If you're looking for professional users, I'd be happy to help. PM me.

Added: If you cross-post this in the Sound/Com section you're likely to get a few more bites.

Last edited:
Yes, I'll answer them as well.

I moved this out of the Education forum, even though it is for educational purposes. I hope that we will be able to get more respondents to the OP's need.

I'm not really a professional, but I'd be happy to answer questions if you would like to have a broader range,

I think most people here (myself included) would be happy to help. Why not post the questions here and make them available to all? If not, PM me and I'll get back to you privately.

I think most people here (myself included) would be happy to help. Why not post the questions here and make them available to all?
I second the idea of posting the questions or at least a bit more description of the survey and your goals with it. It is also pretty common to offer something of value in exchange for people's time and input, such as sharing the results with those who respond.

Feel free to PM me! I may be more the tour and concert side now, but I started in theater and may give a other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back