Rosco Keystroke

doctrjohn

For sale is one Rosco Keystroke DMX To USB interface. This unit allows a light console to trigger keystrokes on connected MAC or PC. It should be noted that Rosco has stopped developing the software and it does not currently, at least officially, support Windows 7 (I have heard of folks getting it to work but have never needed to myself). As far as I know it still works fine on all current versions of MAC. This will include the interface, USB cable and original software CD. I am asking $250.

Best,
John

I have had success getting mine to work in Compatibility Mode. To do this, right click on the desktop icon, choose PROPERTIES from the drop down menu, then click on the COMPATIBILITY tab, then check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for", then choose your version of preferred windows. Mine was XP on all machines. Note, this is NOT a guarantee by any means, just based on my personal experiences with 3 different Windows 7 machines. I thought the time was worth noting. As always, purchase at your own risk.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back