seats for the booth?

jrguard

hello world of CB. i just got hired at a small little theatre in town. as we ran our first show last night they didnt have any seats for the booth.. so if anyone out there has any ideas of where we can get some good booth seats for our techs please help me out. dont have much to spend but after standing for about 9 hours during the tech and the show im sure they will understsand the need for seats.

I regularly see very nice office chairs at thrift shops for not much, and Craigslist has droves of them. Just picked up a really nice relatively tall one that just had a couple of faded spots for $8. Fully adjustable angle, back height, chair height, metal construction and padded armrests. PTA thrift store.

Another great resource to keep an eye on, In many states, schools and universities aren't allowed to give away or trade no longer needed items, they must be sold at auction. At Osu in Stillwater, OK, they have an auction about 4 times a year. Lots of stuff at usually very good prices. Usually lots of desk chairs and frequently drafting tables and drafting stools. They also frequently change out dorm lounge furniture before it starts to look shabby, very sturdy stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back