Seeking a top quality UPS & advice . . .

As I wrote back at the top: 'Call them what you like.' So far, so good and thank you all for your time, input and valued opinions. Please continue to post any further comments you may have.
Thanks again!
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.
I like the middle atlantic ones. The premium model is online full isolation with hot-swappable batteries, available external expansion battery chassis as well as networking. I've installed a few with no issues so far and they seem to be designed with A/V needs in mind. Middle Atlantic support also seems easier to deal with than the other brands made by large electric supply conglomerates.

I like the middle atlantic ones. The premium model is online full isolation with hot-swappable batteries, available external expansion battery chassis as well as networking. I've installed a few with no issues so far and they seem to be designed with A/V needs in mind. Middle Atlantic support also seems easier to deal with than the other brands made by large electric supply conglomerates.
Bringing this up to date:
As of moments ago, I'm now up and on line with my snazzy new MAP UPS-2200R UPS. Thanks to everyone who helped me arrive at this decision.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

You sure did take your time ordering that. gratz :)

You sure did take your time ordering that. gratz :)
I'm a 'Buy once, cry once' kind of guy, always have been. I purchased through someone I used to work for and, since I wasn't in a rush and the shipping weight was 90 pounds, he waited 'til he had enough of an order together to qualify for free shipping. He also thought he'd save me some money and brought in the 'S' "Select" model at a lower price but silly old geezer that I am, I had him return it and get me the line interactive model I'd ordered. Matter not. It's here, making me happy, and its pilot light is blue too. (As if that matters sitting under my desk.)
Toodleoo!
Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back