Sennheiser Survey

It's common courtesy to put what exactly the survey is for. It'll also help if you narrow your questions down a little -- I know for Question [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] I can put almost every single item in Sennheiser's product lineup and I don't think that will do you any good at all for whatever it is you are doing.

It's common courtesy to put what exactly the survey is for. It'll also help if you narrow your questions down a little -- I know for Question [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] I can put almost every single item in Sennheiser's product lineup and I don't think that will do you any good at all for whatever it is you are doing.

Apologies, the assignment is for the Business & Safety module of Live Event Technology (BSc) at the University of South Wales. We have to research an industry related business and report on their general information, history, and market share among other things. The questions are intentionally wide as the focus of the report is the business as a whole and as such I do not want to limit responses. In regards to question [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] what you have said actually demonstrates the widespread and varied use of Sennheiser's products. Thanks for taking time to comment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back