Stagespot hires David Silvernail as Chief Technology Officer

StageSpot

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, gather round and hear ye, hear ye! We have a grand announcement, a proclamation of sorts, that is sure to excite and delight. StageSpot, your one-stop shop for all things theatrical, has welcomed a new member to our merry crew! Please put your hands together for the one, the only, the incomparable David Silvernail! ~thunderous applause~ David is no stranger to the spotlight, having spent years in the tech industry, and we're thrilled to have him take center stage as our Chief Technology Officer. With his vast experience in eCommerce and expertise in creating the perfect customer experience, David is the ideal candidate to lead our tech team and take StageSpot to new heights. Not only has David worked his magic at VLS and Production Advantage, but he's also the mastermind behind ControlBooth.com, the go-to online community for all things tech and entertainment. With David at the helm, we're confident that our website will be the best it's ever been, making it easier for you to find the products you need and to stay up to date on the latest and greatest offerings. So, without further ado, let's give David a warm StageSpot welcome! We can't wait to see what he'll bring to the table, and we know that he'll make our website shine like never before. David, it's time to take your bow! ~applause intensifies~

StageSpot_CTO_v2.gif

Congratulations Dave!

Woot ! Congrats Dave!

Huzzah all knowing, all benevolent one!

I take it that this is a transition and not in addition to VLS and ProAdv? Congrats!

I take it that this is a transition and not in addition to VLS and ProAdv? Congrats!
Yes, I am no longer with VLS/ProAdv. But I did leave them with extensive documentation on processes and spent many, many hours teaching all I could in the last couple weeks there. ProAdv.com is in good hands. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back