Strand 300 Show Files

So i am doing a show on an older strand 300 console, and no one here has any idea if there is a way, or how to create separate show files. I don't know if there is a way and I have never programmed using this board before. Any help would be appreciated. Also is there a way to auto follow cues?

Thank You

Last edited:
What do you mean by separate show files?

They do multiple show here at once, and they usually just start cueing the new show at the next hundred from where they finished cueing their last show. I know on the Ion you can have multiple show files that you can keep in case you need to go back to them, is there a way to do that for Strand

Separate files? Yeah, just save it under a different name. In a different directory, if you want.

-Tim

When you go into the ARCHIVE screen, press TEXT and you will see SHOWTEXT on your command line. Just type in the name you want, you'll see it at the top of the screen. From there Save the show and you now have a new showfile saved.

Here is the link for the 500 series tutorial. It has the same software as the 300.

http://www.strandlighting.com/clien...Conventionals (with screen capture)V2.8.6.pdf

Your best bet for help on any console is to go to the manufacturer. Just call us if you need. 800.4.STRAND

Users who are viewing this thread

Back