Control/Dimming Strand Genius 1.2g for GSX console

Hi folks, I possibly may acquire an old Strand GSX console from a fellow LD. He lost the power cable for the console and does not know if the Genius software is still registered or if its still on its 21 day demo. He has the floppy disks for Genius 1.2g 25 channel package but does not have the software registration card for it. Is there any way I can get power to the board (the auxiliary 24v DC input on the back maybe?, anyone got power requirement specs for this console??)... But the most important question... If Genius is for some reason not registered... How can I register the program?? The Software Registration Center is not there anymore... is it possible that Strand still may offer registration for this software?

Someone got the Password Generation Tool for Genius? Its such old software... I am sure no one gives to craps about its licensing integrity...

The only other option I can think of is the Genius BETA back in 1997... I am sure I can hunt it down... But I think betas were timed and disabled after 30 days or so...

Thanks... any help would be appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back