Control/Dimming Strand SLD96 dimmer problems

Strand sld 96

This has happened more that once for me now. I was checking my dimmer racks the other day and on my second of 2 racks I get the following error.

Error 10500
Assert failed

I'm looking for help on how to clear this and/or fix this error. I have no Idea what is causing it.

I am controlling the 2 SLDs with an ETC EOS console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Strand sld 96

Did you ever sort this out? We learned when we had SLD96 racks to clear errors, you have to pull the power to the entire rack. You can sometimes get away with pulling the power supply out of the control crate. We used to see that every once in a while, a reboot usually resolved it. It never seemed to cause a problem.

Best theory we ever had was it related to a power glitch, and some data did not get cleared from it's ram correctly, or a processor hiccuped. Strangely it would happen on 1 or 2 of them, and they where all bussed together.

A year ago we went to C21 racks, and I have not had to go into the dimmer room since, other than normal maintenance.

Looking for SLD Dimmers Part number 75710

I know these units are out of service from the manufacture and that individual parts are hard to come by. I thought there would be some of these dimmers around to purchase. I am consulting for a high school that has two of these SLD systems and they are in need of replacements untill they can budget for new systems. Please let me know what you have.

Thank You

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back