Conventional Fixtures The $1,200 Worklight

Link? to the "LED worklight"? Yours don't look the same as those referenced in post#1.

I bet your new S4 Fresnels won't be as bright as the 1K Century models they're replacing.

Now you just need to build some janky tail-downs from threaded rod for the new worklights. :twisted:

I bet your new S4 Fresnels won't be as bright as the 1K Century models they're replacing.

Have you played with them yet Derek? I messed with them right after they came out and we found them to be brighter than the 1k Century models that the theatre was replacing. It is worth noting that they had the S4 Fresnels lamped at 750w. The only drawback that we experienced was that they do not spot down as much as a 1k Century so they decided to hang onto a few of them for spotted specials.

the OSRAM KREIOS FL is only $300 MSRP, and puts out more light! (3000 lumens vs. 2700). :)

Of course, when I started this thread 4 years ago, I doubt the Kreios wasn't much more than a twinkle in Osram's eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Link? to the "LED worklight"? Yours don't look the same as those referenced in post#1.

. :twisted:[/quote]

I'm betting that at 750W, the S4 will make the 8" look like an inkie.

. :twisted:

I'm betting that at 750W, the S4 will make the 8" look like an inkie.[/quote]

We have them lamped at 750w. They are just as bright if not brighter then the old Strands. Build quality is excellent.

Of course, when I started this thread 4 years ago, I doubt the Kreios wasn't much more than a twinkle in Osram's eye.

Bwahahaha! :) Quite true, quite true! I just saw the opportunity to make a pitch... *chuckle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back