Time to Upgraded

Amiers

Renting to Corporate One Fixture at a Time.
So finally after being here for almost 2 years our Shure PG1 wireless mic system finally is starting to give me problems. Both the transmitter and headset mic take beatings almost daily. So the question is what is durable 'as in like a tank' out there or should I just stick with what I got. It is only used for speeches and sometimes rehearsal mic when the trainer is on the horse.

looking for bang for my buck that is durable. If that means I can upgrade reasonably I will. If I can find mic and body packs to work with what I have I will do that too.

I have had great luck with the ULX-1 body packs and the ULXP4 receivers. I use primarily countryman mics with them and had no real problems besides an occasional cable failure over the years.

I have had great luck with the ULX-1 body packs and the ULXP4 receivers. I use primarily countryman mics with them and had no real problems besides an occasional cable failure over the years.
I use this same set up with my students, except that we don't have countryman mics for everyone yet. Just the Omni Lavs that came with the system. Been using these style of packs for going on 4 years now with no big issues. You may need a special antenna though depending on how big your space is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back