Ultratech/Le Maitre G300 wiring question

bdkdesigns

Fight Leukemia
I have a Le Maitre G300 that needed a new main power switch. I have sent emails to Ultratech FX several weeks ago about it and haven't received a single email back yet. I installed the new switch but the wires weren't labeled and were pulled before I got to see the layout.

The switch is labeled as 1a/1b and 2a/2b.

The four wires are:
Yellow coming from the main power cable.
Brown going to the main fuse.
Brown going to the circuit board.
Blue going to the circuit board.

How would these be arranged in the switch. I really need it operational asap and am trying to figure out if there is a difference between the lines going to the circuit board.

Have the 4 wires been un-bundled? If the zip ties are still in place, you should be able to plug into the switch as shown in this picture.

proxy.php

I've spoken with Gary at UltratecFX and he's sending me more detail on the wiring later this afternoon which I'll post.

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, we had a special artist in town who has a guest residency here this year. No the wires haven't been unbundled. One of the prongs of the switch snapped recently and it was completely dismantled before I had the chance to look at it. I have the new switch in place already. It looks like I should be able to re-wire it according to this image, I'll have to try on Monday when I'm back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back