WARNING: I believe I have been spamed on this site!

I'm glad to see Dave is keping up on the wierdness with us. :grin:

dvs, did you just promote a website, isn't that against your own TOS?

I got it too. Glad to see you notified the ISP Dave.

umm... I don't make any monetary gain off of TG.com, and it is (as far as I know) the exclusive carrier of said product)

The rule in the TOS is designed to prevent people from using the forum to drum up business where no business should be conducted.

Technically speaking, isn't "spam" unwanted email? Since this is/was a message originating from this site and, unless you have e-mail notification turned on, only available at this site, does this really qualify as "Spam"? Perhaps we should call it "Hormel" or for the more English mayhap I should suggest "Potted Meat". Then again, for the Americans, of which there are a great number here, perhaps we should go with "Jerky". The problem with Jerky is that there are so many different types; Teriyaki, Smoked, Heck I even had some A1 Steak Sauce flavored Jerky the other day. Hey! Maybe Jerky is the way to go! Depending on the type of message;
" Hey I got Jerky-ed by CB the other day."
"Oh Yeah? What kind"
"teriyaki"
"Dude, That's nothing. The other day I got totally A1-ed."
I kinda like it.

Thank you Van you just made my day!!!

my ex-bf bought that caffeinated soap...weirdest concept ever...i'm not a frog, i don't want to absorb nutrients from the world around me

and by frog, i mean the animal, not French Canadians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back