watch the taste!

so one of the shows I was working on previously finally aired on tuesday. The Taste on abc, they say if ratings are good there'll be another season so me having worked on it would love to go back! a little info about it lighting wise, we had about 130 vl3.5k's, a little over 100 vl500 washes, 50 sharpys, about 300+ colorblast trx's and half a mile of led tape. the vl500 came in both 120 and 80 volt globe fixtures. had about 25 of the 80volt fixtures swapped out, since they all were going bad we came in one day to change them all out to the 120 volt fixtures. anyways support a cb member and watch the show!

congrats! I was going to watch it for bourdain but now I'll be sure to. I was a little concerned that it won't be good but in this case I hope it gets good ratings. I'm curious to see how they do it, and make it unique to ABC. They've got my attention for now at least.

Congrats! having your work shown on tv (and the benefit of it being recorded in general) is pretty cool. I'll set my dvr ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back