What Next?

Morydd

As I look forward at my career, I'm wondering what direction to go next. While I like my current job, I don't see it being a career destination, so I'm trying to decide what to look at next. This is all purely hypothetical at this point, so any suggestions are fair game.
I'm thinking that my next steps will involve further education and I'm contemplating either engineering (with an eye towards theater architecture) or networking (with an eye towards whatever kind of digital convergence is going to be happening with theater in the near future). Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Those are good ideas but where are you now? Do you have a particu;ar area that interests you or are you doing a little of everything?

If you go into engineering or computer sciences or something to that effect you might be able to get a job at one of the big theatre companies like Apollo or Strand. That could be cool.

As I look forward at my career, I'm wondering what direction to go next. While I like my current job, I don't see it being a career destination, so I'm trying to decide what to look at next. This is all purely hypothetical at this point, so any suggestions are fair game.
What does your current job entail and how long have you been at it? What is your background and education outside of your current job?

I'm thinking that my next steps will involve further education and I'm contemplating either engineering (with an eye towards theater architecture) or networking (with an eye towards whatever kind of digital convergence is going to be happening with theater in the near future). Any thoughts would be appreciated.
"Theater architecture" would usually seem to hint at more of an Architecture or even Interior Design focus than Engineering. Can you tell us more about what your goals are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back