Who will be going to LDI 2012

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Let's start putting together the list of who will be attending LDI 2012. We will definitely plan a meet up at the show as usual. Perhaps we can plan some activities outside of the show as well.

I just booked my tickets. I'll be coming in on Thursday night and taking off on Monday.

I will be there. I get in Wednesday night (late) and fly out on Monday.

Best,
John

I'll be there as well. I'm in full planning and prep mode already.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll be there Wednesday through Sunday. Doing a sessions on Friday about the fall arrest standard, so if you get the time swing on by.

I'd like to. It'll be the first year I can. I'd really like to be able to do this: LDI Show 2012: LDI 2012

I think that's the session that gafftaper did a few years back.

I'll be in attendance during the day, but I always have to leave by 3:00 (pesky thing called work). It's always fun to meet members face to face. I met museav at InfoComm this year.

It's very similar to what I did back in 2008. The one I did cost more and started earlier in the day with an extensive tour before being pared with a technician. Mine was at Ka, they did a separate one at O if I remember correctly. Do it if at all possible, mine was a fantastic experience.

If you're serious about it Chase you better move quick. When I did it they sold out with about 25 people at both sites. This time it's only 4 per day and a lot less money.

Last edited:
It looks like I'll be able to go for at least a day or two, probably Friday and maybe Saturday if I can make it work.

Come see the new patent pending PrintScenic gobos and new energy efficient LED Profiles and Fresnels at Apollo booth 1325! The space will be filled with Apollo toys and interesting personalities- KC Hooper, Rich Dale, Rita LaFavour, Milad Khouli, Taylor Swift and others!

In years past we've met at the Apollo booth to personally meet other ControlBooth members and lurkers. Let's discuss a day/time to meet! I'll see what's in the swag bag and add that when I find out-

Since I have to leave no later than 3 (generally speaking), lunchtime meet-ups are best for me. But seeing as I don't entirely know what my schedule will be like during that weekend, I'll try to match up with what everyone else decides.

Taylor Swift? You have connections.

I made my reservations last night. I will be arriving on Wed and leaving Sun night

Looking forward to seeing you guys

I'll be there for the full week of LDI. I've signed up for two of the LDInstitute Training Workshops, Ohm's Law and Order: Essential Electrical Training, and Modern Electrics for the Advanced Tech. I'm not sure which of the shorter LDInnovation & Technology Conference seminars I'll be going to yet. I need to look over the schedule and see what fits.

Cdub are you bringing your bodyguard with you?

Last edited:
Taylor Swift? You have connections.

You know, it's interesting how I sometimes scan news articles, trade publications and the like. Even my own postings seem to slip by... almost unnoticed.

:lol: Sorry, no Taylor Swift. She has yet to return my call-

One of my co-workers will be sorely disappointed. Good thing I didn't get his hopes up. He would have been going out to stock up on Yoo-Hoo (must be some sort of in joke that I don't follow).

I'll be there. I'm flying in Tuesday for the Wed/Thursday Rigging seminar. Headed out Sat morning sadly. Taking the Ka Tour Friday thought, pretty excited about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back