Wild Dust, anyone?

Those are cool sconces.

If the set design is finalized, and you can post a PDF or sketch of the floor plan, we'd love to see what you are planning.

BTW, are you doing the straight version or the musical???

The set design has been finalized, and the set is actually nearing completion. Will post pictures soon.
And we're doing the straight play.

Pictures!
IMG_1966.jpg
2012-09-24 11.00.58.jpg
2012-09-24 17.09.52.jpg
The walls will be that maroon-ish color, with orange stripes, visible DSR in the 3rd picture. We're getting there!

Pictures!.....The walls will be that maroon-ish color, with orange stripes, visible DSR in the 3rd picture. We're getting there!

Cool! BTW, is that you taking the 3rd pic, reflected in the booth glass? Are you in the first pic or are you behind the camera?

Cool! BTW, is that you taking the 3rd pic, reflected in the booth glass? Are you in the first pic or are you behind the camera?

I'm behind the camera in all three, and yes that's me in the third.
May post more, but here's a rundown of lighting if that interests you at all. Still a little less than a month until opening night for our very short run.

Lighting:
14 x S4 26* 575w
4 x S4 36* 575w
2 x S4 50* 750w
12 x S4 Jr. Zooms 25-50 575w
13 x S4 PAR WFL 575w
8 x ETC Selador Vivid-R 11"
2 x PAR64
5 x Practical Sconces

I have warm and cool front from 10 x 26*s and 10 x Jr. Zooms, top with 12 x S4 PARs, front wash with the 8 x Vivid-Rs (which must be accessible for another event a week before our show), and everything else is some sort of set wash/special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back