WTB old lighting equipment

NevilleLighting

Want to buy some old lighting equipment to use as set dressing for a production of Sunset Boulevard. I'm particularly interested in old Fresnels and beam projectors. The look we're going for is movie studio. These units do not need to work in any fashion. We'll retrofit something inside them to make them glow.

Dollar amount is negotiable depending on what you have to offer. Contact me through forum or private message. I may need a picture but we can handle that by e-mail or phone.

Thanks,

Want to buy some old lighting equipment to use as set dressing for a production of Sunset Boulevard. I'm particularly interested in old Fresnels and beam projectors. The look we're going for is movie studio. These units do not need to work in any fashion. We'll retrofit something inside them to make them glow.

Dollar amount is negotiable depending on what you have to offer. Contact me through forum or private message. I may need a picture but we can handle that by e-mail or phone.

Thanks,

I work with a theatre company in the north Jersey Area that has 2 Kleigal Dynabeams in good working order, I'll send you a PM with their contact information.

I got a few non working kliegl 8"s that were taken out of a tv studio somewhere in texas many years ago.

Thanks. I found a local contact for a pile of 8" Kliegls from a high school that is finally getting new equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back