XLR Jacks

Recommended Retail Price. Yes mostly one gets it for a sum less.

But things generally seem to be more here than you guys pay, you gotta ship it. :twisted:

How much are you paying for shipping? At 800 or so AUD ($693USD) it almost seems like it would cheaper to license the designs and manufacture them in Australia.

-Tom Brady

It's also about volume, there's only 20 million people down here so we don't use enough connectors.

That and all genuine Neutrik is manufactured in Liechtenstein except the NYS series and other Ningbo branded Neutrik which is made in China

If the audience is paying attention to (and being bothered by) the color of your XLR cable connectors, then your show needs more help than you think.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Eh...switchcraft connectors look obnoxious anyhow...
The silver Neutrik ones looks fine to me, it's what I buy, I save a few pennies going silver over black...and usually only a few of them are actually visible...a few lead vocalists if I don't use wireless.

And if we're talking about a band, talent show, etc etc...nobody notices or cares because silver/black they don't know the difference and they look normal.

And I can buy 100 NC3FXX for <200 bucks...so idk why it costs 1000 in other places??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back