Hello!

TheaterToMe

Hello there! I'm a high school junior who is interested in technical theater and am currently employed as a stagehand for all theaters in my school district. Our district has very nice performance spaces and so far it's been great to learn from working in them. I've been looking at this forum for a while before making an account and I have to say it seems like an excellent resource (especially the wiki for definitions!). Hope to participate more in the future, and thanks for having me!

... Our district has very nice performance spaces and so far it's been great to learn from working in them. ...
I think it all depends on the people who run these buildings. Members often say they've learned more at bad buildings than good ones, provided they have a knowledgeable, caring staff. I tell students looking at colleges not to base their decisions solely on facilities or equipment inventory, but on the professors.

...and I have to say it seems like an excellent resource (especially the wiki for definitions!). Hope to participate more in the future, ...
"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it." No, that's not quite right. "If you like it, tell your friends!" That's better!
ControlBooth (and its wiki) is only as good as its members make it. "Post early, post often." The questions are just as important as the answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back