Victor's MA2-3D Contest That Really Isn't a Contest

Pie4Weebl

Fight Leukemia
Hey Gang,
A buddy of mine if getting his hands on an MA2 and wants to learn via grandMA 3D, so I though it would be fun to make it a little contest if we each used the same rig and programmed a song to music and then compared the results. I figured, why not bring CB into it?

So here's the deal. Everyone gets to use this rig:
proxy.php

The show file for the MA2 can be downloaded here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/clup3j9amyvx1sh/vcontest.show.gz

It uses the newest version of MA2 and MA3D. Groups and default presets have been made, but you need to make your own layout.

I suggest using the program Fraps to record the video.

If you have any MA/MA3D Questions feel free to post them here.

GET IT ON!

Totally going to do this, although i have to use the ONPC software and still have to get my visualizer working. I might try something other than rock as thats typically what i do.

Well I'm going to bump this up... I kinda cheated by using the same layout but heres my little preview. I still need to clean up a few things before moving onto the last half of the song.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work, I really dig the Blue/Amber Split on the washes with the way you focused it!

Decided I would play around with this and try to learn something about a console that I never used... learned a lot so far! 3 hrs in and I've barely linked the 3d vis to board and got to control some stuff.

Now to figure see about how to program. Even if I don't do a song and post a video here...
Thanks for supplying me with stuff to learn with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back