A Conversation with Artie Siccardi--April 30 Webcast

Reminder to anyone online. I'm waiting for "show" to start. Interesting auditorium. Looks just like my living room.;)

EDIT: Obviously, Purchase College needs to offer course instruction on the topic of "Proper Audio Levels for Internet Broadcast." I hope this can be corrected in the archival (download) version. The low audio level made the streaming version barely watchable (listenable).

Last edited:
Reminder to anyone online. I'm waiting for "show" to start. Interesting auditorium. Looks just like my living room.;)

EDIT: Obviously, Purchase College needs to offer course instruction on the topic of "Proper Audio Levels for Internet Broadcast." I hope this can be corrected in the archival (download) version. The low audio level made the streaming version barely watchable (listenable).

At +1:07 they got it back. It sounded rather like they were patching to every jack in the patchbay, shouting "Eureka!" when they hit the right one.

Moral of the story: Monitor webasts live off the internet!

A shame.

ST

At +1:07 they got it back. It sounded rather like they were patching to every jack in the patchbay, shouting "Eureka!" when they hit the right one.

Moral of the story: Monitor webasts live off the internet!

A shame.

ST

I was watching a Creative Cloud Tour, and they were recording an android tablet, recording his screen, streaming video, streaming audio both ways, and running several CS6 apps. That was fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back