A little piece of Scrim

jotamagic

Dear friends!

I'm working on a personal theatrical project and need to use a piece of white scrim in a prop. Searching the web I have found where to buy sharkstooth scrim but in enormous quantities. I just need about 4 square meters (about 43 square feet, I think).

Do you know anywhere in the internet where I can buy that size of scrim? They must have an international shipping option, please, as I need it in Spain.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

JC:cool:

Hmmm, 4 sq metres is not much, but nothing to sneeze at. I KNow here in the States Rose Brand, Norcostco or just about any other supplier will sell in whatever quantity you need/want. Does it matter what size the piece you get is ? What I mean is that typically the material is sold by the yard, in whatever width they are offering.
Here is a link to Rosebrand and their Sharkstooh scrim. Their cheapest price is $47.50 / yard but that is 1 yard long by 11 feet wide so you could order 1.5 yards of 11 foot wide scrim and be pretty close to your 43 sq. feet.
They offer widths of 11', 15.5',19.5',25',31',35' and 39'.

I hope that helps

There's got to be someone on the continent over there that has something similar.
I've been to Barcelona, it's a big city. :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back