A quick hello

Hi everyone!
I recently stumbled across this board while I was looking for better ways to distribute power across my equipment and of course- love the search feature :D

I own the company Lev Productions (previously I just did lighting under no actual company name). I mainly do club/rave style lighting and absolutely love lasers. I'm in the process of finishing up my new 1 watt (but thats a discussion for another forum :p).
I've played around with things ranging from Eliminator lights to some nice leprecon controllers. While my equipment list isn't short, it does include mainly the "dj quality" lights. I'm working on upgrading my system, although due to pricing its pretty difficult. Surprisingly, the "dj quality" lights actually get the job done when you know how to program them :).

I'm hoping to become an active member of this community and can't wait to expand my knowledge.

Hey LevProductions,
Great to hear you know how to use the search function, that's usually the first thing that gets said, and most problems have already happened to someone else, so great to hear you got that going. I too LOVE lasers, and Moving Lights, and anything that does cool effects for an extraordinary amount of money. I have spent many a happy hour making them do cool things. DJ lights aren't hated for there "DJ Quality" it's more that in theatre (as most of our users are involved in) silence is a major factor, and DJ Lights aren't silent. Lasers are cool, but I hardly ever get to play with them.

If you are upgrading your system then this is the place to get all the info you need with all the tricks to save money thrown in (as most are on a shoestring budget)

Great to have more members, and keep logging in and reading posts, and if you can help out, jump in and answer those questions! We have members from all round the world in theatres, touring shows, museums, anything, but I'm not aware of many Rave people, where in the world are you?

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back