Anyone done the 2 year program at PCPA

I have not but I know a few friends who went there for the summer program and loved it, I also have a friend who is an actor in the two year program and is loving it. I do know that friends of friends have gone there and said it was an amazing two year program though

Don't know anyone who has done the two year program but I've sent several students there and they always love it.

The Program at PCPA is pretty awesome. It is a little weird because Santa Maria, CA is about the last place you expect a theater company to be. From what I've heard, they have changed their two year tech program a little. But the summer which I spent there I found the work to be very engaging. From my experience PCPA is a big family of people, and all of their staff love to teach, and love to inspire new minds. It's a great program and you learn a lot.

I did the summer program, and roomed with some of the two year students. They seemed to be gaining a lot from the program. It was an amazing experience. The production team was excellent, the facilities really gave you a broad range of experiences and it is a solid community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back