Attaching gel

cyc92

Our designer wants to create a custom gel string for apollo scrollers. I'm wondering what the best way to attach gels together would be? A specific type of tape or glue possibly? I've learned that in a pinch packing tape works well, but for a three week run and creating an entirely new string I would like something a bit more secure. Thanks!

Any reason to not just let Apollo do it? While making a custom string is not impossible, it's a real pain to get right.

Agreed, if you want to do it yourself, J-lar is a great option and well worth the price. But I'd second Michael's suggestion to seriously consider having the scrolls made professionally. I've made custom scrolls a few times, and the materials cost alone really adds up quick, plus everything needs to be done very precisely.

Agreed, if you want to do it yourself, J-lar is a great option and well worth the price. But I'd second Michael's suggestion to seriously consider having the scrolls made professionally. I've made custom scrolls a few times, and the materials cost alone really adds up quick, plus everything needs to be done very precisely.
The precisely part is what gets most guys, they just don't possess the skills to get it right without many attempts. Many don't realize that Apollo will make strings of competitor's gel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back