AuditionWorks help

SCohen

You don't by any chance know AuditionWorks do you? Having problems with the install (asking for a password that is not my computer's nor the install key provided)
Haven't yet been able to reach any tech support from the manufacturer (theatresoftware or Digital Theatre) or the vendor from which I purchased.

Thanks

I have since gotten through to the publishers at ArtsFrontier Foundation (ArtsFrontier Foundation) and Jeff in their support was very helpful. I caught him on the way out the door, and though he could not help initially (programmers were all gone for the day) he called me back about 10 minutes after they were closing after reachnig a programmer on the phone.

Solution that he gave me: Though, upon installation, it automatically generated a username for the app, he had me attempt to log-in with the supplied password and a blank username. This worked.

Setup files could not be opened in OS 10.5.8 but after converting them in FileMaker 11 (each file individually) am now able to program smoothly.

So far, program looks promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back