Backstage Tour of NYC's Gravesend Inn, and a Psych Experiment

JohnHuntington

If you're in the NYC area and stop by the Gravesend Inn, I'm happy to show you around afterward. The whole attraction is run by the audience, and we have a lot of technology in this thing, including a GrandMA2 and Stage Research SFX system both controlled from Medialon Manager. We also have audio distribution via Cobranet this year (and we just found out today that next year we will have a new IP-based video system).

Hours and address here.

A bit on this year's new tech here.

Also, this year we are doing a real psychological research experiment in conjunction with the haunted hotel, and we're looking to get 200 research subjects. Information here. Please stop by!

John Huntington
- John's Blog Main Page

If I did not have a show this weekend, I would be on a train down to see it no questions asked. I will mark the calendar for next year....

John,

Poking around your site, you have a map, with parking and subway info. You marked the A train saying "stay at the front if coming from Manhattan." Why?

The High Street A/C station has two major entrances/exits. One is on the other side of the Brooklyn Bridge onramp from our school. People who exit over there end up in a world of confusion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back