Basic Vectorworks Question

Hi,
I'm pretty new to Vectorworks and I can't seem to find a way to insert the production information box into my plots (the box in the corner that give the show title, designer, theater location, drafter, designer's notes, etc). I apologize if this question has already come up in another thread, but is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

Last edited:
...I knew it had a name, I just didn't know it!
Yeah, I sometimes have that problem too. It's really tough to look for something when you don't know what it's called. And Google is often no help whatsoever when it comes to reading my mind and finding not what I ask for, but what I want.:(

Iv got another vectorworks question a rather simple one, how to you get rid of the grid? Iv looked for a while though loads of options and cant find anything that looks right. Evrytime I spent anymore than a month off vectorworks i always forget how to do this.

Iv got another vectorworks question a rather simple one, how to you get rid of the grid? Iv looked for a while though loads of options and cant find anything that looks right. Evrytime I spent anymore than a month off vectorworks i always forget how to do this.

Double click on any of the "snap to" boxes in the Snapping toolbar. This will bring up the SmartCursor Settings window; under category, select Grid. Then uncheck "Show Grid."

There is probably a better way to get to the menu, but thats how I know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back