Best tech colleges?

I'm going to go ahead and suggest at this point that someone perhaps write up a wiki article on "Tech. Colleges". It can have a subsection for each college, and people can write some notes about it, a little blurb, whatever. It might prove useful in the future, but only if everyone pools their knowledge on all tech. colleges.

Once again, I'll recommend my alma mater Purdue University. In addition to the Theatre and Theatre Design and Technology minor BA programs, Purdue also currently offers a Theatre Engineering Studies BS or BSE program throuigh the Interdisciplinary Engineering Program (part of the Department of Engineering Education) and the College of Liberal Arts Theatre Engineering MFA program.
There are many opportunities for crossover with other schools and departments within the University. For example, I was actually an Acoustical Engineering major and my theater tech courses included a number of Engineering and Engineering Technology majors among the students. Conversely, I also had theatre majors in a number of my physics, music and other classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back